All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights as a consumer. See Returns Policy below for detail on specific terms.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
If the goods supplied to the Customer are damaged on delivery, the Customer should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address or fax number shown below within 48 hours.
If the goods supplied to the Customer develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, the Customer should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address or fax number shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of the date the Customer discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
Limitation of Liability: The Supplier’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
The Customer has the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 working days after receipt of goods. To exercise Customer’s right of cancellation, the Customer must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or via email, giving details of the goods ordered and any order reference. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
If the Customer exercises right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered, the Customer will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at Customer’s own cost. The goods must be returned to the address above or the address given on the Returns RMA form. The Customer must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
Once the Customer has notified the Supplier of cancellation of the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit the Customer within 20 days from receipt of the returned goods for any sum that has been paid by the Customer or debited from the Customer’s credit card for the goods.
If the Customer does not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge the Customer a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
The Supplier may charge a restocking fee for items returned that are not in a suitable condition.
SUPPLIER’S RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, the Supplier is unable to supply the goods to the Customer, the Supplier may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to the Customer. The Supplier shall promptly repay to the Customer any sums paid by the Customer or on the Customer’s behalf under or in relation to the agreement. The Supplier shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
AVnIT returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email us.
Products purchased directly from AVnIT may be returned under three different circumstances:
- Warranty – Within 1 year of the date of original shipment for a defect; or
- Within 14 days of the original shipment for any reason.
The following information governs all returns for refund:
- Goods returned must be received in as new condition with all software and product seals intact.
- All products must be returned in the original packaging with all contents (cables, CD’s promotional gifts etc) included.
- Please note that failure to return all items included with your product, or returning the product without the manufacturer packaging may result in the product(s) being shipped back to you at your own expense.
- All returns must be authorised and an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) Form included with the returned product.
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Goods are the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Goods remain the Customer’s responsibility during transit and until signed for by the Supplier.
- All goods must be returned within 10 days from the RMA date of issue after which the return product will be refused.
If, upon receipt, the returned Goods fail to meet the above conditions then the Supplier may refuse to accept the Goods. Once the return is received and verified to meet all of the above conditions, please allow 10-15 business days from the date of receipt for the issuance of a refund. Credit will be issued to the payment method or credit card used for the original purchase only. AVnIT will not refund original or return shipping costs or duties.
FAULTY PRODUCTS WITHIN 30 DAYS
If the Customer believes that goods have been delivered faulty or damaged, or a fault appears in the first 30 days after delivery the Customer will, in the first instance, contact AVnIT technical support for assistance in determining the nature of the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
- All returned Goods must be authorised, and an RMA Returns Form included with the returned product
- Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD s etc for that product).
- Return shipping costs are the Customer’s responsibility unless the item tests faulty as described, in which case, the Supplier will refund Customer’s shipping costs to a maximum of GBP9.50.
- The goods are the Customer’s responsibility until signed for by us.
- The Supplier will endeavour to replace faulty goods in advance of their return. In this instance, the Customer agrees to make payment for the replacement goods pending return. The payment will be refunded in full upon return of the faulty goods.
If the goods are found to be faulty:
- The Supplier will send the Customer a replacement unit or offer a refund.
- The Supplier will refund the Customer return shipping costs (GBP9.50 maximum).
If the items are found to be not faulty or misdescribed.
- The Supplier will provide the Customer with a test report.
- The Customer will be responsible for any collection or return delivery charges incurred.
FAULTY PRODUCTS AFTER 30 DAYS
If the goods develop a fault after 30 days from delivery, the Supplier reserves the right to return the product to the manufacturer for return or replacement. The Customer will, in the first instance, contact AVnIT for assistance in determining the nature of the problem.
In cases where AvnIT offers to despatch a replacement product in advance of receiving the defective unit back, we reserve the right to charge your card the full amount of the value of the item if the defective item is not returned to us promptly and in any case within 7 elapsed days. In such an event, we will refund the charged amount upon receipt of the returned goods.
Remittance Terms Payment is required in advance of shipment. Payment will not be processed until goods are ready for despatch. The supplier requests customer’s contact telephone number in the event of a query.