Welcome to AVnIT
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AVnIT’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to useAVnIT’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AVnIT and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AVnIT. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from avnit.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from avnit.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from avnit.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from avnit.co.uk
Redistribute content from AVnIT (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. AVnIT does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AVnIT, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AVnIT shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- AVnIT reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to AVnIT a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisation representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of AVnIT; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to avnit.co.uk. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AVnIT’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS GUARANTEE
All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect the Customer’s statutory rights as a consumer. See Returns Policy below for detail on specific terms.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
If the goods supplied to the Customer are damaged on delivery, the Customer should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address or fax number shown below within 48 hours.
If the goods supplied to the Customer develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, the Customer should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address or fax number shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of the date the Customer discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
Limitation of Liability: The Supplier’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
The Customer has the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 working days after receipt of goods. To exercise Customer’s right of cancellation, the Customer must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or via email, giving details of the goods ordered and any order reference. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
If the Customer exercises right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered, the Customer will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at Customer’s own cost. The goods must be returned to the address above or the address given on the Returns RMA form. The Customer must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
Once the Customer has notified the Supplier of cancellation of the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit the Customer within 20 days from receipt of the returned goods for any sum that has been paid by the Customer or debited from the Customer’s credit card for the goods.
If the Customer does not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge the Customer a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
The Supplier may charge a restocking fee for items returned that are not in a suitable condition.
SUPPLIER’S RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, the Supplier is unable to supply the goods to the Customer, the Supplier may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to the Customer. The Supplier shall promptly repay to the Customer any sums paid by the Customer or on the Customer’s behalf under or in relation the agreement. The Supplier shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
AVnIT returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email us.
Products purchased directly from AVnIT may be returned under three different circumstances:
- Warranty – Within 1 year of the date of original shipment for a defect; or
- Within 14 days of the original shipment for any reason.
The following information governs all returns for refund:
- Goods returned must be received in as new condition with all software and product seals intact.
- All products must be returned in the original packaging with all contents (cables, CD’s promotional gifts etc) included.
- Please note that failure to return all items included with your product, or returning the product without the manufacturer packaging may result in the product(s) being shipped back to you at your own expense.
- All returns must be authorised and an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) Form included with the returned product.
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Goods are the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Goods remain the Customer’s responsibility during transit and until signed for by the Supplier.
- All goods must be returned within 10 days from the RMA date of issue after which the return product will be refused.
If, upon receipt, the returned Goods fail to meet the above conditions then the Supplier may refuse to accept the Goods. Once the return is received and verified to meet all of the above conditions, please allow 10-15 business days from the date of receipt for the issuance of a refund. Credit will be issued to the payment method or credit card used for the original purchase only. AVnIT will not refund original or return shipping costs or duties.
FAULTY PRODUCTS WITHIN 30 DAYS
If the Customer believes that goods have been delivered faulty or damaged, or a fault appears in the first 30 days after delivery the Customer will, in the first instance, contact AVnIT technical support for assistance in determining the nature of the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
- All returned Goods must be authorised, and an RMA Returns Form included with the returned product
- Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD s etc for that product).
- Return shipping costs are the Customer’s responsibility unless the item tests faulty as described, in which case, the Supplier will refund Customer’s shipping costs to a maximum of GBP9.50.
- The goods are the Customer’s responsibility until signed for by us.
- The Supplier will endeavour to replace faulty goods in advance of their return. In this instance the Customer agrees to make payment for the replacement goods pending return. The payment will be refunded in full upon return of the faulty goods.
If the goods are found to be faulty:
- The Supplier will send the Customer a replacement unit or offer a refund.
- The Supplier will refund the Customer return shipping costs (GBP9.50 maximum).
If the items are found to be not faulty or mis described.
- The Supplier will provide the Customer with a test report.
- The Customer will be responsible for any collection or return delivery charges incurred.
FAULTY PRODUCTS AFTER 30 DAYS
If the goods develop a fault after 30 days from delivery, the Supplier reserves the right to return the product to the manufacturer for return or replacement. The Customer will, in the first instance, contact AVnIT for assistance in determining the nature of the problem.
In cases where AvnIT offers to despatch a replacement product in advance of receiving the defective unit back, we reserve the right to charge your card the full amount of the value of the item if the defective item is not returned to us promptly and in any case within 7 elapsed days. In such an event, we will refund the charged amount upon receipt of the returned goods.
Remittance Terms Payment is required in advance of shipment. Payment will not be processed until goods are ready for despatch. The supplier requests customer’s contact telephone number in the event of query.